Friday, November 25

Dying

Al-kisah seorang hamba Allah, Amin. His blog weh, aisehmaaaaaaaan. Here's the link: http://aminbee.blogspot.com/

When I first looked at his blog, I was like.. WHY SO NICE I CAN DIE!?? Okay tu hiperbola. But seriously, I was so 'inspired' to edit my blog, but I guess I don't really have the determination in doing things, ahaks. Well, I did try to edit my blog, but I couldn't edit the codes. Damn, I was really good at it, since Myspace died few years ago, I forgot what is what, which is which :(

Ah well, maybe I'll just stick to this normal template. 'Bukankah Islam mengajar kita untuk bersederhana? Tak perlulah nak over the top ni' - Anwar Hadi.

Um so why did I put Anwar's quote? lol. Hihihihi, (astaga gedik banget) I shall go to sleep now :)

Sleeping beast, Aida Idros